Running lean

So I put 100 mile on it Sunday. It runs great. AFR is 10.9 then 11.1-11.5 pretty much throughout if I run it. Midrange would hiccup occasionally unexpected sometimes so I turned the in-line pump switch to come on latter at about 3-4lbs boost instead of 1-2. The fans kept it plenty cool and the exhaust sounds pretty good. It’s likda like a old school muscle car sound.
I’m seeing a solid 8lbs boost. I think I’m gonna leave well enough alone, or try to, and just keep it clean and if anything finish running my tail pipes out.

I struggle so much with that whole "leave well enough alone" thing. I cruise around in my truck thinking about bigger this and more that and then come back to reality.

That said, I'm in the process of making a series of upgrades on my commuter car. Because, you know, it's never enough. :rolleyes:

I feel like if I say it or type it I’ll have to keep my word to myself. If I do anything major it will be a converter or the pimpxshift. As long as the thing stays together I’ll be happy. I think I feel comfortable enough to try to make some passes with it. It feels way faster than before. My best pass was in 2019 and it ran a 13.5@101.

Back