Roebling Road, Ga

Sloe Truk

AuToX/CLOC MoDr8r
One of the car clubs I track with is in need of instructors and students to fill an event. I'm waiting on details for instructor requirements, but if you are interested post here. I'll post info as I get it.

Sloe Truk

Hey folks, I go thtis from Stacy in an email. THis is in reference to being an instructor at Roebling Road mid JUne, father's day weekend.

> > Stacy,
> > What credentials do instructor need to have? I can try to shake a few
> > loose.
>
> Actually, credntials to instruct for us are relatively substantial.
> An instructor for us usually is already instructing for BMWCCA,
> PCA, NASA, or Corvette Club... They must have completed an
> instructor clinic from these (or our) organization within the last
> two years and if they are not recommended to us by one of these
> clubs, they must provided references from the lead instructor of
> the organization (which Mark V. diligently follows-up on).
>
> Go ahead and post something on the truck forum... be sure to direct
> them to www.timetrials.net for info and registration info.
>

This is the link to register for instructors http://www.thscc.com/timetrial/events/roebling.htm

Thanks for helping out.
Sloe Truk

Dbl G said:

Garrett, are you free Father's Day weekend? Want to come to the track? Maybe we can hook up after some laps and drink a cold one. I don't think there is a fee for spectating, of course you could put that HD on the track too.

I found a company that will put racing compound on our stock plates. Dude it is insane. I can put the front of the truck on the ground at 100mph on stock calipers and RUSlow rotors. I'm still working with them. All I can say is DAMMMMMMMMMM. It actually hurts if you jab the brake pedal. I wouldn't use them without my 6 points. You would come out of the seat.

Sloe Truk

Back