Rim and Tire Size

Well, stock rims are 18 diameter by 9.5 wide and tire size is 295/45-18. A lot of us run 305/45-18 drag radials on the back, Mickey Thompson or Nitto. I have Nitto myself. There is a company that makes 20 inch rims that look just like the stock rims. I'm sending you a pm.

Sorry for the late reply. What kind of Nitto tires specifically do you have? Are they aftermarket rims? I'm currently checking out the 20-inch 143 Torque Gunmetal Vision Wheels.

vision-143-torque-1.jpg

Not unless you plan on changing the lug nut pattern on your truck...

You can do that using adapters from WheelAdapters.com. I use 1.5 adapters on the back of mine since I have stock rims widened to 12.5 inches. Have to use the adapters to keep the rims from rubbing.

Link below. These are billet parts, not el cheapo castings. Don't use cast adapters, they have been known to break. Or, the lug studs break loose when you are tightening or loosening the nuts, and you can't get the nut off. I always install adapters with blue Loctite.

https://www.wheeladapter.com/product/ford-f-150-5-lug-spacers

Sorry for the late reply. What kind of Nitto tires specifically do you have? Are they aftermarket rims? I'm currently checking out the 20-inch 143 Torque Gunmetal Vision Wheels.

vision-143-torque-1.jpg

When I still had stock width trims, I ran Nitto NT555R in 305/45-18 on the back. I no longer have stock width rims, front or rear. My fronts are stock rims cut down to 7 inches, my rears are stock widened to 12.5 inches. I run 215/60-18s on the front, and currently have M & H Racemasters on the back in 345/35-18.

I was going to post some pics of my rims, but apparently I've run out of room to add more. So it's a no go. Funny, I've been a member of another forum that uses the same technique for posting pics, for 15 years. I've never hit a limit there. Oh well.

Back