Returning to this forum

bbk347

I bought a Gen II brand new, had it for 7 yrs, sold it, and had been kicking myself ever since. Needed a tow vehicle, or so I thought, and went through an Expedition, older F250 diesel, GMC 2500 pick up, and finally back to a Gen I lightning. Have had that for 2 1/2 yrs, didn't need a tow vehicle after all, and just the other day bought an '02 True Blue Gen II lightning. 39k miles and looks and drives brand new. Couldn't be happier! I remember on my original Gen II lightning, there was a discussion about, for want of a better description, an air/oil separator that was offered by a vendor here that was suppose to stop oil from entering the intake when the S/C is being used, through the pcv system. Does anyone know the vendor's name or if it is still offered? Thanks, Bob

Lightning Force Performance oil separator passengers side

Lightning Force performance (LFP), we offer the separator for the passengers side vacuum line. $49.00.
While going over your truck let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. LFP offers cooling, induction, tuning, exhaust, suspension, transmission, valve body shift kits, pulley kits..etc. Discounts available for NLOC members.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know how we can further assist you.
Merry Christmas!

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
Mustang Performance Parts | Dodge Performance Parts | Lightning Force Performance Parts Store
American Muscle Is Alive And Well
" Check IT Out "

Back