Reserved pit area for nloc at super bowl event

I am in. Im going to make my reservations Monday.

See ya in July:tu:

NMRA events rock, I go to Bowling Green every year:applaud::applaud:

we'll be making the haul from az. hopefully the weather isn't too bad, but it's better than 120+ here:eek:ldtu:

Jeff, is the parking area limited to those just racing or would any lightning attending be welcome? I plan on being there in my truck but probably won't be racing. Thanks. :thumbup:

Jeff, is the parking area limited to those just racing or would any lightning attending be welcome? I plan on being there in my truck but probably won't be racing. Thanks. :thumbup:

To all that are not aware this is our Largest attended event of the season racers and spectators alike. To be parked in the Lightning area you need to be racing. Pit space is very limited. The car show area will be in a seperate area from the racers pit area. After the car show is complete each day you are more than welcome to congregate in the Lightning Pit area. I will try to make this as comfortable as possible for everyone that attends. For the guys that have been to this event we have around 500 racers show up and another 400-500 car show entries over the two day period. Route 66 Raceway requires a pit pass be on all vehicles in the pits. If you are racing or showing a vehicle it is included when you purchase your racer or show credentials all other vehicles will be extra. Nothing worse than trying to get to the staging lanes and you got people cruising the pits. This is to prevent unnessesary vehicle from being in the pits.

Last edited:
Question that concerns the people that are gonna be "roughing it" in the pits. Is there any type of showering facilities in the pit area that is available to the campers? If not, I think we'll be stayin in a hotel on the last night to "freshen up".

Jeff, any word or truth to what Johnny said? Would be nice for those going not to have to pay the membership fee for one race.
just my 2 cents..... But I think the shirt and the magazine alone are worth the membership fee

Back