Register now for LightningFest 5!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
OK folks,

You asked, and the registration for LightningFest 5 in now open at this link::D
Click HERE to register for LightningFest 5

Thanks to Kevin ("svtpickemup") for his help, and the complete website will be open soon!:db:

BTW, Andre ("The Crazy German") has #1 registration number for LightningFest 5. He cheated and registered with the old registration form before I took it down!;)

Yep, I just cut the check, and dropped it the mail. Mike(Black-p38) are you up for a match race at L-fest5? Can't wait to race the 1st gen1 5sp.
Kerry

BigD said:
BTW, Andre ("The Crazy German") has #1 registration number for LightningFest 5. He cheated and registered with the old registration form before I took it down!;)

:dw:

Glad it worked !!!! :B2:

;g

I know the will be also registrations from swiss for LF5 !

Got yours, Vern. Thanks, and you have email!

The list should be "on the air" later today...I hope :whistle: :applaud:

WOW!!! There are almost 40 trucks registered already!!!! It is only may, Looks like the turn out will be huge!!! If you all can swing it, I went to my 1st last year....it was a L owners dream... Had a great time. I highly recommened it.
Kerry

53 trucks registered.....as of 06-26-07....... This has gotta be more than last year at this time..... Should be a good time.... Get your entry in soon....Only 3 months from now.....Can't wait.....see you all in KC.
Kerry

A bump for L-fest!!!!!!!! Plan your L-fest SOON!!!!! If you can swing it.....DO IT!!!!!! Super fun time!!!!!! Over 50 trucks signed up(07-06) get your place now....
Kerry

Hey Dwight,

Just Noticed Something. I Was Looking Ath the L Fest List Of Registered Participants. I Am The Only "Dual member" Registered. Do I Get A Cookie ? :cool:

Back