red 93 lightning

svt93

I'm selling my 93 lightning, it has 137,000 miles but you could never tell by the way it runs, very strong, has lots new, like trans has only 30,000 on it and new brake shoes and wheel cylinders on rear along with axle seals and a mac rear main girdle. The front has new brake pads, rotors and calipers. Engine is still very clean and has new timing chain and water pump that was replaced because I had to remove the timing chain cover because of a small leak so I figured while it was apart I might as well. Motor has no leaks and does not burn oil between changes. Does have a small drip or two sometimes from the power steering. Has near new kuhmo tires with only about 1000 miles on them. For extras it has an eec tuner, bassani side exit exhaust system, underdrives and a k&n filter and adj fuel pressure reg. The interior is spot less and everything works. Truck does have a small spot of surface rust that just popped up about the size of a pencil eraser, on the drivers side box on whell well and looks to have had the same thing on the passenger side but someone fixed it at one time. Does have some small chips and light scratchs but mostly on the piece right under the grill, to many head ons with bugs.Truck does need a windshield, I also have a bell tech lowering kit for it also just never put it on, and a lightning windshield decal. I do have the software for the tuner that will go with. If interested contact me at tom1990gt@netscape.net and get me your email and I can send pics, asking $5200 for everything

lightning

I also have a poly bushing set for front of truck from energy suspension that will go with.Also an original brochure on lightning when it came out. thanks

Back