Ralphs old truck is back alive

lightning_2000

Stroked & Blown
I Support the NLOC
Vids on instagram

598 bbc. Procharger f3 gear drive now with zoomies
45c747886edfc0c34054504a8c7c0589.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I shared the burnout vid to nloc instagram. In the story part. Other pages are private. So far only seen the burn out vids

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Who runs that page...There's EVERYTHING on there...

If you want to sell out Spookfest you got to go where your lightning guys are... Social media may not appeal to you, but for 90% of the rest of the world its where its at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to sell out Spookfest you got to go where your lightning guys are... Social media may not appeal to you, but for 90% of the rest of the world its where its at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to hijack this thread.....advertisement for Spookfest is on social media...

The new owner told me he had some issues the other night. He's going to the dyno tomorrow to see if his issues are fixed. If so he's going back to the track this weekend. The truck looked good under the lights in that video with the fire paint job. He said the truck was only making 14# boost but his combo is good for 45# boost. I'm gonna have to make a trip out to Texas or California to see the truck race again.

Am I the only one that feels like the Zumies don't really fit that well with the look of the truck? I guess its those ugly black front runner wheels too but it looked so much better when Ralph was running it with the big single turbo. Sorry to see it get a Chevy transplant as well but its a drag truck so that's to be expected I guess.

Looks like they cleanly patched the fiberglass front end where Ralph's turbo hole was. Just gonna be a nightmare to try and match/blend into that one of a kind flame paint job.

Am I the only one that feels like the Zumies don't really fit that well with the look of the truck?

Sorry to see it get a Chevy transplant as well.

I wasn't going to say anything but since it's been brought up.....those zoomies are butt ugly, looks like some 70s disco funny car wanna be! Leave it to someone that would Chevy power that truck to do something like that.......just saying.

My former BB truck is also Chevy-powered now. It makes sense, though, when they cratered the Ford motor, a Chevy motor would drop right in since the Blue Thunder heads had Chevy exhaust ports. Assuming they wrecked the heads along with the rotating assembly and block, it would be significantly cheaper to put together a BB Chevy than a Ford.

Back