Racing @ US131 Motorsports Park

us131

My name is Bryan and I am the Manager of Track Development at US131 Motorsports Park in Martin, Michigan (North of Kalamazoo & South of Grand Rapids). In preparing for the upcoming race season, we have decided to heavily focus our efforts on creating a host of new events targeted towards your generation and vehicles. Because the events will be designed around your requests and needs, I have opened every available line of communication with you that allows you to share opinions, questions, and comments. Below you will find my office hours, office location, e-mail, phone number, fax number, and even a screen name for AIM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Office Hours: 9am – 5pm M-F
Track Office: 1249 12th St
Martin, MI 49070
Email: Bryan@us131motorsportspark.com
Office: 269 672 7800
Fax: 269 672 9194
AIM: US131MotorSports
Web Site: Http://www.US131MotorSportsPark.com (Under Major Revision)

Regards,

Bryan C. Harrison
Manager of Track Development
US 131 Motorsports Park
The fastest track in Michigan!

This is my "home track". This track is an awesome track and one of the best prepped tracks that I have raced at ever. The management really has done alot for the place and seem to be really trying to make it a better place than the first class track that it already is.

The racers here are friendly people. If you have never been here you really need to visit. You wont regret it.

Just my 2 cents, but someone should take them up on this offer!

Posting that information here definitely gets a big thumbs-up from me. That's a world of difference from IRP (my home track).

I thought it was pretty cool that he'd posted here asking for people's input, especially given how uppity and backwards tracks can be sometime.

Hopefully he'll schmooze us appropriately. ;)

us131 said:
My name is Bryan and I am the Manager of Track Development at US131 Motorsports Park in Martin, Michigan (North of Kalamazoo & South of Grand Rapids). In preparing for the upcoming race season, we have decided to heavily focus our efforts on creating a host of new events targeted towards your generation and vehicles. Because the events will be designed around your requests and needs, I have opened every available line of communication with you that allows you to share opinions, questions, and comments. Below you will find my office hours, office location, e-mail, phone number, fax number, and even a screen name for AIM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Office Hours: 9am – 5pm M-F
Track Office: 1249 12th St
Martin, MI 49070
Email: Bryan@us131motorsportspark.com
Office: 269 672 7800
Fax: 269 672 9194
AIM: US131MotorSports
Web Site: Http://www.US131MotorSportsPark.com (Under Major Revision)

Regards,

Bryan C. Harrison
Manager of Track Development
US 131 Motorsports Park
The fastest track in Michigan!
Welcome.
Go to www.MILOC.org and then to the forums there. This section is not checked very often. I will also post over there to let them know your status here.

Very, very cool! Please join us at www.miloc.org. Its great to see that a track actually cares what its racers want! Although you are a pretty far haul for us on the east side of the state.

Wayne look at you! keeping track of this section. Good thing cuz I havent been here in a while.

raced there on friday for test and tune damn it puts muncie dragway on the bottom of my list. great track!!!

Shaun

Back