Questions

I have allready reserved my room for the show. Im not sure yet if im going to race my truck. Can i pay once i get there or do i need to go ahead and sign up? My girlfriend wants to go with me, how do i go about paying for her to get into the track?

Thanks for the info Jeff

I believe you can go ahead and register, and then pay at the gate when you get there. You don't have to race, many guys register just to be part of the whole weekend. One registration fee covers the whole w/e for you, your truck and a passenger to get into the pits, race one class if you want (True Street?), and be part of the show. It's a heck of a deal!

I have allready reserved my room for the show. Im not sure yet if im going to race my truck. Can i pay once i get there or do i need to go ahead and sign up? My girlfriend wants to go with me, how do i go about paying for her to get into the track?

Thanks for the info Jeff

Vern is totally correct, One fee gets you in with a guest, and you can race / show for that fee. If you don't want to race, then just register for the show, you can hang out all weekend for the cost of registering for the show!!!

LightningFest6 -- August 15, 16 & 17 -- KCIR

Back