Question about Suspension

steeda911

I have a few questions about getting some suspension for my 04 Lightning. I am wanting to have as competitive a truck as possible with out the truck being too unlivable on the streets. I don't drive my truck as a daily driver but I don't want to have a truck that is so stiff that my kidneys get bruised. I have asked many people what suspension to do in my truck and I keep getting about the same answers. I am thinking about doing the hotchkis TVS system. Do you like this kit and what are the short comings. I know this kit recommends getting bilsteins valved for this kit but would you recommend those or QA's. I have also seen many people use the rear leaves from this kit and some of your front springs. I have heard a ton of great stuff about your products. Any help in this area would be great. Also I was told that you make or might make an X-brace for the lightnings, similar to the one that Kenny Brown sells. If so how much is it. Also could you send me a list of what you sell and their prices. One last question, if I want to order some things from you how do I go about doing it.
Thank you for your time,
Kris

:dw:

The hotchkiss stuff is good to start with and then modify from there as to your driving style.As for shocks the bilsteins SHOULD be valved for that system but not for your style of driving[maybe] or the roads that you drive on.that is were an adjustable shock has its benefits.Since you can change the dampening ablities to YOUR taste not someone elses.
and YES I am in the making stages of the brace the front part is pretty well done but the rear is the one that is taking time since I am incorporating many of the down sides the other one did not address.As for products you can look at the list at the top .and you can reach me thru pm email of phone[I am hear for atleast 5 mos before the season starts back up]
Ruslow@Yahoo.com phone is 479 636 9317 thanks Stan

Back