Prototype Gen 3 Fender emblems

SEABISCUIT03

Seabiscuit03
For some reason an earlier post about these emblems was deleted.
I now have them in hand and they are the real thing.
I actually spoke to a former SVT employee and he said when they were working on the prototype 3 that they made a few copies of emblems they were planning to use, and this is one of them.
A nice piece of Lightning/SVT history, and (of course) too bad that truck never made it. It would look great along side of my Red 03!!!
Steve
PS I will try to post a photo soon!

dam...if you run across another set..pls pm me. i think those are awesome. btw thread got booted cuz of the no ebay link rule...just list the item number.

Gen 3 Lightning photo

This was the original photo that was from the auction. Supposedly these emblems were the ones chosen to be used on the truck......sweet!

For some reason an earlier post about these emblems was deleted.
I now have them in hand and they are the real thing.
I actually spoke to a former SVT employee and he said when they were working on the prototype 3 that they made a few copies of emblems they were planning to use, and this is one of them.
A nice piece of Lightning/SVT history, and (of course) too bad that truck never made it. It would look great along side of my Red 03!!!
Steve
PS I will try to post a photo soon!

how much you pay ?
they would look great on that guys truck that made his own gen3

Should not be a problem. Depending on the material these could be reproduced using one of those water pressure steel cutters. Or even by a vinyl decal maker with the photo.

Ha i was thinking about getting a vinyl sign maker but then i saw a vortech headunit on ebay for a good price....

Back