Pro Turbo SUCKS!!!

Ok, How may of you have ordered a kit from these guys and recieved it? I ordered one in mid October and I was told that I'm next in line for fabrication after a lot if *****ing. When I checked their website for my order status... Its not even on the list!!! I called last week when they updated the site and I didn't see my order number, Dalton told me it was their mistake. come on!?! Two weeks in a row? Sorry, just venting...

Heh, hate to say it, but it sounds just like the song and dance other people have been through with them.

I wonder why some of these fabricators can't run a business?

Got mine, but I was before you. The couple guys I know behind me are on schedule as far as I know.

Jody

Raymond

You called and we discussed exactly where you were at in production. I am sorry that the guy that updates our page messed up some numbers. That does not mean that we messed up your kit.

I ordered mine in October also and They are about where they told me they would be with my gen 1 kit every time I call. Dalton is always helpful and polite to me. I know they build alot of kits and not just for our specific truck so be patient.

I also ordered mine in the end of Sept. and he is a little behind but has been very honest as to where my kit has been in production and my kit will be shipping in under a week. Dalton always takes whatever time I need to talk to him on the phone and I never feel rushed. Be patient.

Driven

Back