Pro Street Winner

coolerf150

1999 Black "paid for"
1st Place in pro street goes to Jeff!! Good job man! 11 trucks entered pro street and that black 2000 with the wipple kicked some butt! Won first place with a perfect 000 light and dialed in 11.90 and ran 12.00! I hope You Repeat again Next year. COOLER

Congrats! I know he was excited! I got that text! Haha!

Whoa..Perfect reaction time? Impressive! Way to go!

Thanks for posting up Jeff. Was an awesome time and hopefully we can have another. Great meeting you too Wes. :eek:ldtu:

I couldn't beleive it when i got my time slip and seen a perfect light. I knew it was a good light, but no idea that good. My best pass of the weekend was 11.83 @ 117. The good ole whipple was getting 20lbs to it man it felt it gooood.

Congrats again Jeff wish we where there man.Since you improved your place from last time maybe i could have to lol.Man you dropped a second off of lfest4 x's.Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tyler. Should've of went man it was fun like always.

Yeah wish you and Kim could've made it out there Keith, but you just need to get that knee better. Yeah just a little over a second and some good mhp.

Going to be putting an 8lb lower on maybe next week some time and hope to get around 20lbs here and hit the 11's. :D

Back