Prescott Friday.

RyanR

Hey guys me and a few buddies are going to Prescott this Friday. I don't know if mine will be ready to run or not (still having problems with me XCal2, won't take programs) but reguardless, I'm going just watch some drag racing, :D. I may put my stock pulley back on and make a pass or two but I'd rather be tuned out and running the 6#...... maybe a lil spray also lol. Anyhow it would be cool if some guys would come out and kick it

Maybe, I will ask some guys from LS1 tech if they want to go.

Trying to talk a guy from Sheridan into going to. Maybe a KB, and a Turbo truck will go.

zak you get duron and scott in ill go...

have heard if scott has been down to dynospeed or not yet? i dont think he has. if he hasnt i doubt he will go.

I talked to Duron, he said that he might. I hope scott decides to go, he hasnt got his truck tuned either as far as I know.

Well I talked to some people from Star City and sounds like 4 or 5 of them will go. They're gonna put the word out too so who knows who else will come...And Zak said some people from Sheridan are coming. So maybe we can get 10-15 cars

We were there last friday night, thought I might see some folks but it was pretty dead. Part of 53 between the Little Missouri and the track was a little under water. But the track worked pretty good. 1.32 60's on drag radials :help:

I'll be there for sure again 10/3-4 And hopefully we can rent the track one time between now and then for some testing.

hmmm... I didnt notice the start date on this... Is that gonna be a big race Frank.

Is anybody going anywhere this weekend?

Last edited:
We were thinking about going to springfield for the street machines race but decided to stay home and get ready for the 10/4 race at prescott.

Back