Predator software is now available

I got this on Friday at about 2:00pm and looks pretty cool. I could not get it to work at first and had to go to control panel/system/device manager/ports then right click on properties/port settings and change bits per second to 115200.

The predator must also be set to 115200 under options/serial baud and the last place is in the real time streeming software it needs change to 115200.

On mine the graph for spark is flatlined? The numeric screen works fine. It is the same on the sample file that comes with the software.

There is a sample file you can open that comes with software so you can see what it looks like.

The link I listed above now has the instructions in Word...3 pages to download.

:dp: :db: :dp: :db: ;g ;g :dp: :db: :dp: :db:

...Dwight...

Ariz-lightning said:

On mine the graph for spark is flatlined? The numeric screen works fine. It is the same on the sample file that comes with the software.

were you logging anything else? i was logging spark and iat and iat2 and rpm. the rpm numbers are so high compared to the others that on the graph they look like flat lines.....im going to try today and just log the spark and see if it moves...

I noticed that as well. RPM changes the scale of the whole graph and the other items barely register. I might try to record a run down the strip next time I'm at the track. Would be interesting to what happens and when.

Back