Predator HARDWARE question

BillArf

Question... Say someone buys a Diablo Predator Corvette Tuner then he sells his Corvette and wants to use that same Predator on his Ford. I am assuming the Predator "hardware" is lets say generic and all one would need is the correct tune in the Predator to use with a specific vehicle / brand vehicle??

BillArf said:
Question... Say someone buys a Diablo Predator Corvette Tuner then he sells his Corvette and wants to use that same Predator on his Ford. I am assuming the Predator "hardware" is lets say generic and all one would need is the correct tune in the Predator to use with a specific vehicle / brand vehicle??

Bill,

Great question to ask, but unfortunately the hardware is different, as well as the software on the tool itself. The GM and Ford Predators cannot be interchanged with one another, as they are depending upon manufacturer and vehicle.

Sincerely...

Re: Re: Predator HARDWARE question

RWTD said:
Bill,

Great question to ask, but unfortunately the hardware is different, as well as the software on the tool itself. The GM and Ford Predators cannot be interchanged with one another, as they are depending upon manufacturer and vehicle.

Sincerely...

Hmmmm, I thought the answer would be the hardware is exactly the same with the only difference being the software on the hardware.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Back