Powerdyne Superchargers!

Icepick

Coming soon!

XB1A upgrade for BD11 owners, 8 rib belt setup, Power inlet and discharge pipes with bypass valve (if needed), oil feed and drain lines, high flow air filter (if needed) several options available!

Custom XB1A kits, Same as above plus mounting brackets and Fuel system upgrades (if needed)

If you want to be one of the first kids on the block with the new bad boy Powerdyne give me a call...

;w

Thanks!
Dave

Last edited:
Hello,

Give me a few days to figure up the cost of the various kits that I plan to put together... I still have much to sort out with the XB1A setups... These kits will use parts from various sources to help keep the cost down...

More info coming soon! ;)

Dave,

Let me know when you work up the prices. I may have to look into an alterative to the Silverstate turbo setup, its been on order for almost 9 weeks and no end in site and i am beginning to get a little nervous. I will need pretty much a complete kit minus the fuel upgrades. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Dean

Hi Dean!

Will do! Its going to be a real nice kit!

Solid mounting bracket's

8 rib pulley setup

Power inlet & discharge pipes with high flow filter & bypass valve.

Head unit move's 1200 CFM (800hp potential)

I'm shooting for target price similar to the S-Trim kit but its going to be a lot better kit for the reasons above! Of course
the price would be much cheaper for you because you don't need the fuel stuff!

I have all the parts on the way to put two kits together... I just hope everything arrives before Christmas so I can have them ready to go by the 1st of the year...

TTYS!
Dave

Back