POWERDYNE FOR SALE

C

CEMEFLYBYU

I have my freshly installed Powerdyne for sale....a friend made me a sweet deal on his
S-trim so need to sell ASAP. ASKING $1800 includes Blower, Brackets all lines, FMU, in line pump, 2.95 and 2.75 (installed)pullies cone filter.

------------------
Black 94 Lightning
Powerdyne BD-11A w/2.75 blower and 7.25 crank pulleys...begging for mercy!!
BBK 70 MM throttle Body/spacer
Flowmaster 2 chambers
Bassani Off Road X pipe
PSP chip..SAL YOU ARE AWESOME!! 3/8 phenolic spacer...soon to follow: CObra 1.7's and new valve springs. 124k and still untying little BOWTIES :)

ANY PICS OF THE STUFF? HOW MANY MILES ARE ON IT? HOW MUCH PSI? WHATS YOUR BOTTOM DALLOR?

THANKS RANDY

------------------
Black 94
Stock for now

92 Ranger
Mini Mint Lightning
very slow

71 Buick Skylark
sentimental value
slow 17.38

Randy, sorry I dont have pics...it is the same setup as can be seen over in the trucks part of the board. As far as boost goes with the from Powerdyne small inletpiping I see 8psi steady. Large duct work you will see 9-10psi if you have all stock parts. I saw 10psi with the stock pipe work and the filter removed at the track. As it sets I would have to get $1700 for it. Also I left out of the ad that it goes with a 2 5/8 bosst gauge as well. For $1850 I will include and SX inline pump instead of the regular inline pump. It also has the hobbs switch for the pump and ALL BOLTS, BRACKETS. Recently freshend by Powerdyne to BD-11a specs....MUST SELL ASAP so I can buy my friends Vortech.

smile.gif

Back