Power Tour

The $6 Man

Dopetastic K. Shizzle
Is anyone planning on meeting up with any of the Power Tour stuff? I'm heading to Memphis on Thursday (hoping to get a 1/4 mile run or two in) and just curious if anyone else would be there and then i'm heading back to Little Rock on Friday.

Kyle

Look for two friends of mine. Thay are making the long haul. They are in Ohio getting ready to start the drive to AR.

Look for a Yellow Gen 1 and a Black Gen 1 from Louisiana

Me and about 5 others are going to Memphis on Thursday night to cruise back on Friday....I imagine that most of the cars are gonna stay intown for Cruiseapalooza which is a carshow in little rock on Saturday.

Me and about 5 others are going to Memphis on Thursday night to cruise back on Friday....I imagine that most of the cars are gonna stay intown for Cruiseapalooza which is a carshow in little rock on Saturday.

Cool, maybe see ya there, a I'll have my black 01 up there and a buddy with a 69 Chevelle will bring that if it's ready. Which hotel u staying at?

I've been planing to do this for a year. Me and my cousin were going to take both of our Cobra IIs to Memphis and drive them to LR in hopes of getting our pic in the magazine,when was the last time you saw two cobra IIs white with blue stripes? But because of my tranny issues its not gonna happen. Another once in a life time gone !! I will be at the show in LR though.

Look for two friends of mine. Thay are making the long haul. They are in Ohio getting ready to start the drive to AR.

i was passed by the yellow and black gen 1 on 67/167 at about beebe. i was driving the old brown and tan lifted 79 f150. they looked good :bigtu:

Last edited:

I saw your boys as well Bobby. I sat along the freeway and saw probably 1000 cars.

I followed and got followed by these guys most of the way from Memphis. never got to meet them though. I took about 175 pics If I ever get them loaded to photo bucket I will post a link if yall want. It was a blast!

It was announced next year's will be Little Rock to Madison, Wisconsin. I had a blast this year just on the few days I was there, so I plan on doing more of the trip next year! Here's a pic of a yellow gen 1 letting me in line to run...

It was announced next year's will be Little Rock to Madison, Wisconsin. I had a blast this year just on the few days I was there, so I plan on doing more of the trip next year! Here's a pic of a yellow gen 1 letting me in line to run...

That yellow Gen 1 is Blake. He and his Dad did the power tour.

Brad

Me neither. Loss of traction caused me to lose againsta big block, 5-speed chevelle wagon on that last run. It was a rematch from when I previously beat him out of a toll booth lol.

Back