Power Surge Performance?

Thanks for the inquiry. I still have all my tuning stuff, so I can do mail order tuning still, and I can do dyno tuning if you want to bring me to a dyno shop.

My e-mail is still the same, powersurgeperf@aol.com. If you tried that, send another, it's been weird lately.

There are so many dynos and tuners that mail order should be a last resort.

You say that untill you live where there is only 2 dyno's in the state. The only option that we have here is DynoSpeed (mustang guys, damn good ones, but I dont drive a mustang), Injected Racing (blows more motors than he has had decent tunes in), and email tunes. With people like Sal, Rick, and JJ there are no other reasons to not go with them.

Would you go with someone that has no name in tuning or find someone that has tuned for years, and has litterally hundreds of success threads and a huge base with Lightning owners. I understand in Florida has tons of tuning places, and that you guys have lots of places that you can go. Not the same situation here.

Dont get me wrong, Joe is a great tuner. I just felt like Rick would better serve me, a few friends have had good luck with them, and then some have horror stories. I spoke with JJ and Rick before I made what I felt was an educated decision going with Ricks $175 unlimited revision tunes. JJ wanted me to buy a brand new XCal when I didnt need one, and Rick helped me through the install process on my ancient Xcalibrator.

You say that untill you live where there is only 2 dyno's in the state. The only option that we have here is DynoSpeed (mustang guys, damn good ones, but I dont drive a mustang), Injected Racing (blows more motors than he has had decent tunes in), and email tunes. With people like Sal, Rick, and JJ there are no other reasons to not go with them.

Would you go with someone that has no name in tuning or find someone that has tuned for years, and has litterally hundreds of success threads and a huge base with Lightning owners. I understand in Florida has tons of tuning places, and that you guys have lots of places that you can go. Not the same situation here.

If they are that good with a Mustang, I am sure that they can take care of you. Just call and ask.

Alot also depends on home many gauges you run. If you can watch AF. If you datalog. How modded you are.

With the money I have invested I would drive 500 miles to get a dyno tune if I had to.

The reason I say this is my one only only time using a mail order tune, I saw a high 13 AF. Then the tuner went missing for a month and a half.

Back