Powdercoating

Ive got a set of black powdercoated 03's that im gonna be gettin rid of real soon if you wanted to work somethin out, other than that, i dont know of anyone locally that can powdercoat them as i bought the truck with them already on.
Chris

Thinkin about sellin em for cheap cuz im gettin offers for about 4000 for my old caddy, and i was puttin that towards new rims. Ill be ready to let em go in a few weeks. Look in my sig to see what they looke like.

Here are a few.
Ace Powder Coating
1040 W 17th st. Riviera Beach 561-884-7859

Powder & Performance Coatings
31112 se Dominica ter Stuart 220-2601

Tolliver Powder Coating
6810 Georgia ave. W.P.B. 561-582-8939

Matrix Coatings
3575 Investment ln. Riviera Beach 561-848-1288

Just in case you needed something else to get one since Whiteboy's sound good... I don't know where you're from... but I have a powdercoating machine that I used all the time before I moved from NY. I can do pretty much anything that can fit in a standard sized oven. I'm in Palm Coast.

Christina (Bill's wife)

Whiteboys L said:
Ive got a set of black powdercoated 03's that im gonna be gettin rid of real soon if you wanted to work somethin out, other than that, i dont know of anyone locally that can powdercoat them as i bought the truck with them already on.
Chris

Sent you a pm.

I got my Metco idler tension assembly and 4x4 B&M tranny pan coated at :Armor-Tech Custom Powder Coating Call Phil Horelick 3012nw 25 ave Pompano Beach Fl. 33069 954-9798600 He did a great job !!!

jeff thompson said:
I got my Metco idler tension assembly and 4x4 B&M tranny pan coated at :Armor-Tech Custom Powder Coating Call Phil Horelick 3012nw 25 ave Pompano Beach Fl. 33069 954-9798600 He did a great job !!!

I dont know about getting the pan coated???? Doesnt the coating hold the heat in?

Probably so, but I have a tranny cooler with a fan !!! Temp. is never over 165 degree, except when I tow !!! it will reach 185 degrees, then the fan comes on and brings it down !! Pan has fins for cooling !! [Ribbed ]

Last edited:
Back