Portland/Vancouver Lightning owners

Are there any local Lightning owners that want to try reviving the Portland Lightning Owners group? I know there are several Lightnings in the area, anyone want to meet?

On my way home from work on I5 North I usually pass another Silver L, it has 01-02 rims and a cervinis spoiler. Total I've probably seen 15+ around Portland. Where are these guys going online??

Why dont you guys take a road trip up to T-town next time the Washlo has a GTG? We will buy the first round.:eek:ldtu:

Just got back from spending 42 days in Canada working on a big project we had going on up there, How was the GTG anyways? All good I am sure, I would ask if Dale is done but I already know the answer to that!

We had a good time today Ron...I drove the Gen 1 and knocked a few cobwebs out before winter hibernation sets in in a few short weeks.

I'm gathering parts for a cam swap in the Gen 2. That project should be ready to go in a few weeks and then it will be time to finish the lowering project.

And nope, Dale isn't finished yet, but things are coming along nicely for him. We picked his rearend up last week and all I can say is, WOW. The workmanship and design is something that should be on top of the truck for all to see, instead of being underneath.

TTYL.

Jeff

Glad you guys had a good time, While I was out of town the painter got the hood blocked and painted. As much as I like the look of the Harwood, I personally dont think it was worth the money it takes to get it ready for paint, Generally I would do all the body work myself. I too will be putting the L away for the winter, to do the blower swap and the new rear suspension, either a 3 link or a 4 link, I am hoping to get those two things done and then the roll cage, along with the 100 shot of nitrous and I should be ready for the spring! Tell Dale to snap some photos I wanna see!

I just moved to Beaverton from Memphis, TN.

Welcome 99BlkLitng

You know it appears to me there is a few of us starting to pop up here, I am heading to Canada for a week but when I get back I would like to do a GTG with all the Local L owners. Stay Tuned Guys the PALO might be resurected!!!

Stay Tuned Guys the PALO might be resurected!!!

Just in case, I'll keep this around for you Ron....

maelstrom_rip_1_.gif

Just kidding...I hope things work out for you guys :eek:ldtu:.

Back