Pics from New Orleans, LA meet.. :)

Trav4011

Pics from the Lakefront, New Orleans meet last weekend.. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

After the meet/antics.. ;)

21.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

Had a really good time.. next time, we'll have to set up a tent, and get some crawfish or BBQ going. :)

Travis

Nice to see a great turnout. Looked like a good time. Now I need to get mine running so I can come next time...its been to long

Sweet!!
What grill is that on Cuzzo's truck?? Is the svt in the lower corner something he fabbed up??

Looks like a lot of fun and some great looking trucks. You guys are troublemakers! What was up with the water spewing out everywhere in the parking garage? :whistle:

that's a 2.3 or 3.4 on the silver L?

awesome pics dude. What's done to your buddy's True Blue?

2.3.. the 3.4 has no snout. ;)

He has a set of ported heads, MAFia, intake, exhaust, tune and 4lb lower.. We will most likely be putting a 4 valve in with a 2.8H or 3.4.

Travis

Looks like a lot of fun and some great looking trucks. You guys are troublemakers! What was up with the water spewing out everywhere in the parking garage? :whistle:

Heh.. you can't put a ball valve on 8" diameter pipe, sticking out of the ground, in a parking garage, and expect us to not mess with it. ;)

It was a water main, apparently.. necked down to 2.5", with a damn valve on the end.. I have NO idea why they would do such a thing.. but, it was pretty damn funny!:D

Travis

He has a set of ported heads, MAFia, intake, exhaust, tune and 4lb lower.. We will most likely be putting a 4 valve in with a 2.8H or 3.4.Travis
That's awesome. Seems everyone is going built down here. From the pics, i didnt know that many people had a twin screw.

Heh.. you can't put a ball valve on 8" diameter pipe, sticking out of the ground, in a parking garage, and expect us to not mess with it. ;)

It was a water main, apparently.. necked down to 2.5", with a damn valve on the end.. I have NO idea why they would do such a thing.. but, it was pretty damn funny!:D

Travis

Haha I figured yall must have loosened something. Crazy! :D

I had a great time. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had other plans lined up for the evening.
Maybe next time I will be able to stay longer.

Bryan

Looks like a good time.
I need to get my junk running again.
Hopefully for Aug's GTG.
My truck is laid-up less than a mile from where y'all were.

Had a great time. Thank you Trevor, Ross, Josh, Cuzzo, and Keith!!! :thumbup: Matt is keeping his truck! I think I'm more excited them him!:D We should do something like this at least once a month. Had a great time w/ the girls! Good pics Trevor can't wait to see the video.

IT'S SEEEWWWWAAAAAAAGE !! :ashamed:

Had a great time. Thank you Trevor, Ross, Josh, Cuzzo, and Keith!!! :thumbup: Matt is keeping his truck! I think I'm more excited them him!:D We should do something like this at least once a month. Had a great time w/ the girls! Good pics Trevor can't wait to see the video.

IT'S SEEEWWWWAAAAAAAGE !! :ashamed:

haha.. no doubt.. I kept smelling my shirt the whole way home!

Back