Picked Up MB C400

Alex R

Hello all,

Picked up a 2015 C400. Biturbo V6 rated at 329hp and 354lb of torque. Feels fast and I can carry wife and kids. I'm really happy with my purchase. Always liked the look of the C-Class and when my DD got stolen I pulled the trigger on the buy.

I'm planning on tuning the ECU to bump the HP to 409 and 464lbs of torque. A company out in Socal does the tuning you just sent them the computer. Tint the windows and that's basically it. Since I'm having another kid and now there will be 4 of us I decided to slow down or better yet completely stop investing in the truck. I had SC kit (Novi200) that I just sold because I still needed to upgrade the fuel system and eventually get tuned (another 2K). I'm going to concentrate on the sedan and just keep the truck NA.

Anyway, thought I'd share. Here is a pick of the 400.

Alex

c4001.jpg

c4002.jpg

My wife had a c class for four years & we liked it a lot. Had kids so she wanted an suv and had been in one ever since.

Yes, my wife drives an SUV. That’s what’s we use when we head out to the snow. The 400 replaced my 2 door Honda Accord so it’s a big change for me. Definitely a performance upgrade from the 4 banger. Hope to enjoy the car for a while.

Back