PCS help

Woodys2000

10 SECOND LIGHTNING
Hey guys I'm in the Army and I'm currently a Drill Sergeant at Ft. Jackson SC. I am due to PCS OCT 04. I have still yet to get orders and when I called branch they tell me either call back later because this is too soon or they tell me the closest my wife (USAF) and I can be stationed is 167 mile apart. I'm an Airborne Infantryman, What the hell are they thinking. Can anyone out there tell me what to do? I have made a Congressional complaint, Contacted my 1SG, CO, BN CSM, BN CDR, BDE CSM, & in the morning I am going to do what ever I have to to get the CG to listen to me. Any help guys? Thanks even though I know this is a long shot. Oh and I'm an E-6 (p). I should pin on E-7 in November, or December.:mad:

I see you have two choices,

A. Get a new wife
B. Complain some more

The later of the two always seems to help me out, the more you talk to people the better chance you have of getting set strait. I had a similer problem and seemed like there was no way until a clerk at PAC let me know about a Compassionate Reassignment. Check into it it's not that hard to get approved just make sure you have some supporting documents, i.e. hardships, children, leases, and fill out the 4187 perfect there are some examples on the internet if you google for'em. It took me less then a month for it to pop up on AKO! Good luck

Back