Parts

RhinoRacing

Team Vortech
Hey guys got a bunch of stock parts left over from the trucks over the years if you are looking for something let me know time to get them gone.

I need a good drivers side A pillar trim, mines broken where it screws in just below the top of the dash.
Fog lights & brackets (long shot i know)
Also need the spare tire hanger parts.

Tang I've got the spare tire parts if he doesn't. Shoot me an offer and let's go from there

Hey guys got a bunch of stock parts left over from the trucks over the years if you are looking for something let me know time to get them gone.

First, where the hell you been Shawn?

Second, if you've got interior pieces in Opal, I could use the A and B pillar trims.

Third, Scott ... there are a few folks here that you just don't get to get all sassy-n-sh*t with ... Shawn's one. So check the attitude mister.

I have the driver side A-pillar, passenger side door panel, both door panel pads brand new oem. Thinkin that is about it all as far as the interior stuff. A couple guys came out few weeks ago and bought a crap load of stuff hell I gave one of the them the stock spare complete ***. never touched the ground was removed in 98 lmao and all the emissions stuff I am going to start going threw all the stuff to double check what is left but I have 13-14 different totes of parts and lots of boxes. Oh off the top of my head also have a new oem tailgate sticker and brand new 94-95 floor mats to the real factory Ford ones not the repo ones. I will post more later. Most all the parts have under 30k miles on them so they are good not just yard stuff.

Jamie both the pads will be sold together and I am going down the list in order for the A-pillar by pm. Do you want both the pads?

Thanks

Back