Parts Find Thread

Dang. I saved mine even though they are so done. I'm a pack rat. But I was going to paint my new shocks to look like the Monroe formula GP factory shocks. Couldn't even find a good pic. Lol

Dang. I saved mine even though they are so done. I'm a pack rat. But I was going to paint my new shocks to look like the Monroe formula GP factory shocks. Couldn't even find a good pic. Lol
Yeah I still have my 60k miles shocks. I "restored" them by cleaning them up, painting and cleaning up the dust boots. I've since replaced them with Vikings, but they are on the shelf nice and safe :)

Attachments

• 20210421_052814599_iOS.jpg
    20210421_052814599_iOS.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 9
Yeah I still have my 60k miles shocks. I "restored" them by cleaning them up, painting and cleaning up the dust boots. I've since replaced them with Vikings, but they are on the shelf nice and safe :)

"Restored" or "Craigslist rebuilt"... same thing, but lost the receipts! :ROFLMAO:

OUR TRUCKS HAD DUST BOOTS ON THEM? MY 93 HAS THOSE THOUGHT SOMEONE ADDED THEM!

Back