Parts Find Thread

Need a new fog light switch and a new drivers door panel and steering wheel for a 94-95

I have a name of a company that will restore the steering wheel to factory specs new leather and cleaned up like new......I'm assuming you have your original wheel?

Fred I don't mean to Hi Jack your thread but this my help every one.

Jamie this is the web site and the email response I received from them they used to be linked to Late Model Restorations I don't have any pics but a friend of mine used they their work is amazing!!!!!

Thanks for your inquiry! Since 1991, we have been the leader in upholstering, customizing, repairing, restoring and decorating steering wheels, dashes and interior parts for every make and model of car and truck.

The cost to reupholster your 1994 lightning steering wheel to factory new BLACK PERFORATED leather specifications is $299 plus shipping. Simply send in your steering wheel and we'll take care of the rest. Turnaround is about 9 business days. We can also reupholster your gear shift or ebrake handle in leather to match your steering wheel for $100 each.

All of our work, quality and materials are guaranteed, and meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications. Simply send your wheel in to the address below, along with a copy of this email, your address, phone number, and a brief description of what you want done. We will call you and can take a credit card over the phone to handle payment. And, when your job is complete and ready to ship, we will notify you that it is on its way. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

To guarantee the price quoted, please include a copy of this email/quote in your box when shipping in your order.

Thanks,

Kathy
Custom Leather and Wood Grain Steering Wheels & Dash Trim | Craft Customs
214-564-1170

892 Steger Towne Rd., #59
Rockwall, Texas 75032

Is that for 1 switch?

haha...ya....and the "cheaper" one is broken....

My original is still in good condition but I came across a Taurus SHO switch with a pig tail for $10 that would probably be a good replacement....corners are a little more rounded but at least the pic of the light looks correct....I bought one just to have but haven't seen how it would look in a truck.....

Like this one...

Taurus Sho Fog Lamp Switch | eBay

I need the plastic clip that is broken. My switch is good, but the plate won't stay plugged in. Don't want to glue so I have been using a tiny bit of ductseal as a sticky holder.

Here's a few more...

Lightning-unique transmission mount bracket: F3TZ7A033A Bracket 93 94 95 F150 | eBay

will this work on any c6 transmission.On the 93 truck I'm rebuilding now, I'm going to bolt the original non-lightning version c6 to the Lightning motor I just got.I need a new trans mount for it and if this one would work I'd buy it instead of an aftermarket one.

Is that for 1 switch?

Same seller for both ridiculously overpriced parts. The part number he shows is an engineering number, meaning the part was pulled from a vehicle and is not "NOS" as he advertises. I'm surprised he has 99.3% positive feedback if this is how he scalps unsuspecting buyers...

Lightning-unique transmission mount bracket: F3TZ7A033A Bracket 93 94 95 F150 | eBay

will this work on any c6 transmission.On the 93 truck I'm rebuilding now, I'm going to bolt the original non-lightning version c6 to the Lightning motor I just got.I need a new trans mount for it and if this one would work I'd buy it instead of an aftermarket one.

No, according to Ford it is specific to "5.8L; Lightning - E4OD" and the C6 bracket is listed separately as "(Automatic Transmission) - All Engines; 4x4 - C6"

@ corey
No, the c6 mount is a few inches forward.

Do you need any c6 parts?
Im pulling my c6 this weekend, ill have the whole trans, r code servo, drive shaft, and valve body with a transgo shift kit forsale.

Back