Paging Sal.....

H

HouseofSpeed

Sal....seen your posts and knew that you were doing some burnin' for the L2s....a guy contacted me about a module, I don't do modules, EPROMS or anything anymore...so I figured you might want to make that connection. E-mail me and I will give you his number.

Kyle

Hey Sal,
I figured if you picked up the first message then you will get mine. I have a 99.5 lightning with the 180 thermo., full Bassani exhaust system, TransGo shift kit, 4.10 gears and one of the first chips hypertech put out. I will be adding an under sized blower pulley this week. It is going to cost about $90 to reprogram for the gear at the ford dealer. Do you believe I will be better off just getting you to burn a new chip? Did you get you Bassani's on yet? Man, they put some noise in your cab.
Thanks,
Alvin

Kyle, you can E-mail me at PowerSurgePerf@aol.com Thanks for the pass on.

Alvin, you should still have the dealer do the re-program. I can change the gear ratio in the chip, but it will not correct the speedo, it will only correct the shifting. The dealer will access the GEM module and reconfigre the tire ratio and/or the axle ratio for the gear change. What I would suggest though, is getting an Autometer boost gauge on, and then get back to me with the boost data and I can make you a nice chip for your truck :)

SAL-Power Surge Performance
http://members.aol.com/NLOCsvt/svt.html

Hey Sal,

Are you saying that you cannot correct the speedometer on the hyperchip? Or on the chip you sell?? I was getting ready to order one and would like to know if your chip corrects the speedometer or do I still have to go to ford?? My truck is basically the same as Alvin's, just not as fancy with those racing stripes:)

Hi Alvin!

Back