P0171 Code??

JONYLTNG03

Newbie here. Is there any website that will show a breakdown of all the trouble codes for our Lightnings? :headscratch: I have an SCT Tuner but it only shows the code number, not what it is. Any help will be appreciated. :eek:ldtu: Thanks guys.

John

Newbie here. Is there any website that will show a breakdown of all the trouble codes for our Lightnings? :headscratch: I have an SCT Tuner but it only shows the code number, not what it is. Any help will be appreciated. :eek:ldtu: Thanks guys.

John

System lean bank one (1) .

Jeremy

as jerey said that is system lean bank one . i dont know what caused lean ck for vac leaks pcv hose leak . ck to see if 02 are switching to see if it i slean or possibly fuel trim error

hey man i was getting this same code. well actually i got it two times. once because i got tired of draining my oil separator, so i put the return feed one inline with the catch one. it ended up cutting too much vacuum off. and once because i had the smallest vacuum line on the bottom of your rubber intake hose was off. its not always that line but i would say from all the forums i read on it when it was happening to me, i would say 90% of the time its just a vacuum leak.

Back