(OT) I want to strangle the person...

S

SFfiredog

who trashed my wife's SVT Contour. Last week my wife went out to get in her car (parked outside because my L is in the garage) and couldn't believe what she found. Some jerk jumped up on the hood, slammed down on the roof, and jumped off the trunk of our otherwise very cherry '99 SVT Contour. The damage is so bad the body shop has to cut off and replace the entire roof section, decklid and hood, for a cost of over $5000.
Thank God for insurance. We have no explaination as to why this happened except that some a-hole with nothing better to do decided that if he couldn't have something nice, why should anyone else? Thanks guys for letting me rant.

------------------
Red '01 Lightning 2"/3" drop, JL ram air, PSP lower pulley, JL Diablo chip, single blade TB, Bassani cat back exh, keyless entry, 2 guage pillar pod, Stockland hard cover, billet grilles.
Green '99 Contour SVT
White '64 Galaxie S/S clone 514" BB, Jerico 4 spd.

sorry to hear about the 'tour. hopefully it's a random act of stupidity and not someone after you or your wife.

------------------
-------------------------
2001 Black Lightning
1994 Land Rover Discovery
1993 Jeep Wrangler
1999 Fawn Boxer

If ranting's all you do, you're a pretty calm guy, kudos. I'm afraid I'd hafta go on a hunting trip.

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

That Stinks!. No respect, no balls, no brains. You're right, some looser who'll nevr have anything more to drive than somebody elses worn out junk. Too stupid and lazy to work for anything, thinks somebody owns'em.

One can only look to the old addages, "what goes around comes around", "Karma", "paybacks" and let us not forget, "EAT SH_T AND DIE!!!!

As you can tell this kind of p_ssy behaviour really ticks me off, what wimps.
frown.gif

------------------
2000 Silver Lightning. The fastest so far, i love it.
#3962 of 4966, DOB-6/16/00, Ontario Canada.
18k miles, I love this truck!
NLOC #627.

I get my best milage while doin' 69!

Moved to "warzone" (seemed more appropriate than anything goes...)

That's strange that you guys, or someone around you didn't hear that. Sounds like they really did a number on it, and it would be loud as hell. Must have been quick. Sorry to hear about it.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Last week, as I was getting ready to go to work, I went outside, and 3 of my tires were flat. The truck is a 1990 F-150, a clean work truck. Some kid/ex-girl friend had slashed them. One day off of work, and my deductible was 500.00. The total price of towing and tires came to 478.00. So I couldn't even go through my Insurance.I don't know why people have to mess with another Man's Vehicle. This isn't a Contour SVT,or an L, just a pick up. I still have no idea who/why this happened. My condolences to you and your wife.

Bullshit. That sucks man, what a load.

A fellow on the RTML got his beloved R/T "Artie" stolen a couple days ago. He was in southern TX and Artie is probably south of the border now.

Why do some people have to be such assholes?

hmmm...

Red truck with bright white skuffmark and paint chips on drivers side door from white rice car with 30 day tags equals no passengerside windows in ricecar.

OOPS, HOW'D DAT HAPPEN!?!,
CL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by: DaPurpleR/T
A fellow on the RTML got his beloved R/T "Artie" stolen a couple days ago. He was in southern TX and Artie is probably south of the border now.</font>

Yeah, I remember a while back there was a warning going out to South Texas R/Ts (I live in Houston) that R/Ts were the target for a lot drug smugglers. They claimed the smugglers used them for their "hauling capacity" and "speed."

Let be a lesson to you Lightning guys, if the drug smugglers can accept the fact that R/Ts are quick and can haul shit around then so should ya'll. LMAO!

Well someone isnt to bright if they deal drugs.

------------------
93L#5173
underdrives
14 degree timing
3chamber flows

I got so upset when someone keyed my tailgate I actually got sick (flu), I know how you feel bro.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit (waiting for install)
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

I'm soory to hear about what happened. At least the Lightning was inside!

Yeah Man. At least it wasn't your L. You should look for a dale earnhart jr. Wantabe. He was practicing jumping on hoods in victory lane. It would be nice if you could jump on him and bring some Large friends.

------------------
Abby Normal
'92 F-150 302
49 Cubes short of a full load!

Condor: RAOTFLMAO Dan
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Condor Legion:
hmmm...

Red truck with bright white skuffmark and paint chips on drivers side door from white rice car with 30 day tags equals no passengerside windows in ricecar.

OOPS, HOW'D DAT HAPPEN!?!,
CL
</font>

What can I say? I put way way to much time effort and money into the Crimson Bitch to be taking prisoners when it comes to my truck.

Just one of those things, where you could tell that it was not only intentional, but done repeatedly (multiple scuffs, multiple metal exposure chips). And there was (to my mind at least) incontrovertible evidence (red Lightning paint on the door edge and molding edge of the new car next to me).

Among other things that ride behind my seats are a 34 ounce Louisville Black Magic softball bat (my name is Mud!) and a 7 D cell Mag-Lite.

It wasn't no spur of the moment decision either. I waited...for almost an hour for the shitbags to come back. I hope they got the message I left them...

ARMS RACE,
CL

MAn sorry to hear about the 'tour! Better your car than you or your wife, but that is still a cowardly, weak a$$ed thing to do!

Oh and I dont think I want to mess with Condor! LOL!! You show those punks man!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Back