*&$#@## Oregon DOT

FlashSVT

*&$#@## Oregon Dot

Not only are there freaking potholes everywhere but now we have to deal with the gravel issue.

I'm headed down 217 South, just getting back from Baxter Auto with a bunch of goodies. I'm minding my own business when BANG! - an itsy, bisty rock hits my windshield and leaves a nice little 1/16" chip in it.

In Florida, if anything happens to your windshield it gets replaced FREE with ZERO deductible, by state law. I have a funny feeling Oregon is different. :(

Sorry, bud... I do think Oregon is different, but depends on your insurance. I agree with Bill in waiting until Spring gets here, if you can.

At least they didn't spread pea-gravel on the roads in Oregon City during the snow 'warning' days, like they did last year... it was fun driving 15mph through those sections of road.

You can't really even see it from the outside. It's just visable and quite annoying from the inside.

No biggie . . .

just follow a gravel truck for a while. Oregon law is that if a rock comes off a truck and hits your windshield the company has to replace it. Whether they have left their site or have emptied their truck and are heading home. Washington is only after they have been fillled up and are heading to their dump area

Back