One of those things....

Skritch

....ya don't need, ya see it and shake your head, and then ya get the stupid thing anyway !

Last October down south at Famoso there's a ton of vendors hawking their wares. My buddy and I walk vendors row each day just to make real sure we don't miss anything. So Friday I see this piece, just shake my head. Can't believe what I see. Saturday, I do the same thing but just can't get this piece out of my mind. Sunday, in the late morning I ask if there's a discount 'cause it's Sunday and things are wrapping up. No, I'm told. Come back in the early afternoon to check one more time. Nope, I'm told same price as all weekend.

So I sez, "Okay, I'll take that one". So it gets bagged, I pays my money and wonder why I bought it ! Well , 'cause I just couldn't get it out of my head !

You know how there's a hitch cover to suit just about everybody. This one is a "specialty hitch cover" and I just couldn't resist.....

8244350714_7b4e742c20_b.jpg

8244350888_d3a9f4d68b_b.jpg

Yeah, I know.....REALLY ? I just couldn't not, know what I mean ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

If yer not laughin' yer azz off, here's their website, 'cause they have 2 colors and 2 styles plus some other junk....

shortchutes.com ? Welcome

Scott

That lil drag chute is awesome. I can c why u couldnt resist it. I hope u never have to pop ur chute in anger

Scotty the only thing missing now is...

GRP-3126_1

Ya know Bumpman, I been thinkin' them thar would be some goodins. I like the portal look, makes it like a Buick......but it's not the only thing a missin'. I needs sum of those curb feelers too. I can find the curb feelers but this'n is a 4 X 4 kinda truck. I need curb feeler extensions. I went a lookin' at all the exotic aftermarket businesses too. JC Whitney and Honest Charley's didn't show no listing fer extensions.....

I'm a stuck. I'm figurin' somebodys gotta mak'em. I need a couple fer the right side, was thinkin' about the left side too, but there ain't many one way streets where I drive. So, ya seen any ?

I might be a lookin' fer them static discharge straps....you know the ones that hang down from the frame and drag on the ground. Might be hard to find extended ones of those plus they're probably not in vogue right now seein's as they might decrease gas mileage by.....say .001 miles per gallon draggin' on the ground an all.....:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Scott

Back