The Tire Rack 0 0 0 0 30 April 09:00 Saturday
1 Start Event 1 Skid Pad (Wet) 30 April 09:00 Saturday
Finish Event 1 30 April 11:30 Saturday

Indianapolis Raceway Park 151.5 151.5 3.5 43.3 30 April Saturday map
2 Start Event 1 Time Trial 30 April 1200 Saturday
Finish Event 1 30 April 1300 Saturday
3 Start Event 2 Time Trial 30 April 1530 Saturday
Finish Event 2 30 April 1800 Saturday

If I'm in town I will be there. There are always some really bad cars there. Too bad the weather will probably stink.

I'll probably head over to the track about noon-ish-or-so. BW3 is about 10 minutes away on Crawfordsville Road in Speedway.

HOw much does this cost? Jen and I might have interest if its nice out...also curious what this is all about?

I have to drop my car off at Kenny Brown for the suspension tomorrow but he closese at noon so...

Looks like I'll once again be working on the barn we're building in Zionsville.. So I don't know if we'll make it over there or not..

Kenne Bell suspension rocks on a Cobra:) The roommate has the Stage 5 setup on his 01 and that car is a dream to drive..

Well I might make it an abbreviated day to make a run over there to see whats up..

If someone could, please give me a call at (765)427-3900 to let me know whats up and when you guys are heading over if you are.

I probably won't go over until closer to 2:00. I'm not even sure they'll be there by noon.

Phil, the One Lap is the legitimate child of the original illegitimate Cannonball Run - They drive to a handful of track across the northeast and midwest over the period of a week+, racing somewhere new every day. They have to drive the cars they race in. It's mostly open track stuff, but they do compete in drag races, too.

At IRP, it's road course stuff. You'll get to see some fairly mundane and fairly exotic hardware, but they all "run what they brung."

Back