Old friend gone

Sorry to hear that. 14 is a pretty good life. I dread that day. Seems like no matter how long it is or the stuff you yell at them for, still leaves a hole in your family.

Sorry man. I haven't yet wore your shoes but I know I'm close. I can't imagine. You'll always have him in your memory.

Sorry to hear that!!! : ( I've got a 10 year old yellow lab that's getting old around the edges... I worry about her some days, I don't know how I'm gonna handle that day...

My son was in second grade when we got him so he grew up with him. Old Gus was starting to really slow down the last 2 summers. He always loved when the four wheeler started up. He would follow us on our rounds to the trail cameras like he was in charge!

Sorry for your lose, 14 years is a long time. A new puppy will make the pain go away, the memory of your dogs passing will last. This little pup help me heal when I had to put my 10 year old American bulldog down. Trixie weighs 100 #now, updated picture.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. I am dreading the day that likely is coming soon. My boxer has been with me 11 yrs and he was 2 or 3 when I rescued him. I know the end approaches but hope it takes its time getting here. He is the one on the left with his tongue sticking out.
6956bac6039f31539f4b3049d803d75e.jpg

Back