OK OK, another Logo design :)

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
Just to throw something by you. Right now, I'm finishing up with the designer. The images are great, and the font work I can take care of locally, until we get something that 'most' people like.

LOOM4sm-2.jpg

I have to ask you, please don't duplicate this, or run anything with it, without my permission. I paid a good amount of money for a quality logo to be made, and would hate to see everyone immediately go out and make money off of it. ;g

Ooooh, I see. So when it comes to moderation and administration, it's me and Bruce, but now you want to take over, huh? :D :D

:nb:

I spoke a little with Bruce last night... my mom's a professional quilter. I'm going to see at what cost we can get blank T-shirts, and have her do up a few (with a small logo on front pocket area, large logo on rear).

Brian Baskin said:
Ooooh, I see. So when it comes to moderation and administration, it's me and Bruce, but now you want to take over, huh? :D :D

:nb:

I spoke a little with Bruce last night... my mom's a professional quilter. I'm going to see at what cost we can get blank T-shirts, and have her do up a few (with a small logo on front pocket area, large logo on rear).

;Y

:tu: I like it too Brian, good job buddy. Only one thing, I think it would look better to just have the letters (LOOM) on the chest and the Logo (as shown above) on the back of the shirt. Just a thought. I likes

Ivan;g

GetSome said:
:tu: I like it too Brian, good job buddy. Only one thing, I think it would look better to just have the letters (LOOM) on the chest and the Logo (as shown above) on the back of the shirt. Just a thought. I likes

Ivan;g<----- WTF :D

I like that better.... than the Lightning Bolt on the pocket idea we talked about earlier Brian.

Later...

Bruce

Just think, if we ever need to attach any words, we can buy a pack of Fruit of the Loom underroos and just cut out "Loom" :D :D

Back