OK, it's been like a year. What did I miss?

Whats Up Flash how you been man Well the whole L thing is dead man Nobody own one anymore accept me and mine is being built as I am typing this too you. I took a project on this winter that has consumed every last sent 32 Ford Hi-boy for Gina so the truck has been on hold. But now the Marshmallow is being worked on so I am hopful for a mid July completion date Built bottom end aftermarket heads custon cams and a 88mm turbo.

Hey Ron. I'm doing well. Nothin' real exciting, just lots of hard work.

88mm turbo. Damn, that's gonna be strong!

Sounds like the Hot Rod is coming together nicely. You'll have to make a trip up here when it's complete. :)

How's Gina?

Gina is good I will be up at the Puyallup Good guys show but the car wont be there. I am staying at Jamie Mcfarland from mcfarland custom Upholstry house during the 16th and 17th of July he lives in Buckley we are going to have to hook-up then.

Hey Flash! How you been?

Ron and baby are right: this place is pretty much dead; all the excitement is gone.

I'm at a 3-day LANparty that my HS kids are throwing as a fundraiser, so I'm not exactly coherent as I type this...

One of my friends is showing his fox-body Mustang (grey, blue trim). I'll be visiting, but my truck's nowhere near show shape anymore.

Hey Spoon, what's new? More importantly, what phone are you using nowadays? :)

Anyone hear from Bill? Is Chris still sporting the S4 Avant (drool)?

Hey Flash, yep, still have the S4 Avant. It lost its mod-cherry pretty quickly. Sporting Milltek downpipes, Milltek resonated cat-back, Matrix-Alta intake, and GIAC flash now. Need to get back on the dyno to pick up a little more power at the top end, but the bump in the mid-range is great for daily driving.

No plans to get rid of this car soon, still having too much fun with it.

Haven't talked to Bill lately. His STi is gone, replaced by Lisa's Mini.

I see you're on Mercer Island now. . . nice move :)

Flash-meister!

Not much new lately, and nothing new with the truck... lack of motivation, enthusiasm, and not to mention cash has derailed the mod-train.

Haven't heard from Bill myself since February. I was suppossed to buy his driveshaft loop a long time ago, but never made the connection. Plus I believe he moved to new digs in Lake Oswego.

LOL, if you must know, I'm sporting a SE T637 in a T616 case (i like the silver case better), but I've been itching to upgrade for a while now. Unfortunately, other than the Moto RAZR, I haven't seen anything that a) I like, or b) supports the 800 MHz for Cingular.

Hope you're doing well and prospering!

Hey I am only 5 months late to post here. Good to see people are still alive. I have been getting my peformance kicks on 2 wheels lately.

Back