ok guys got a favor to ask?

svtken

GLOC MODERATOR
Could i get a post from everyone intrested in the gloc with an email address that they use and a name. Also if you want address and a contact number. I'm trying to get more organized. If you want post an email and name on the gloc page. Then send me an email with your personally stuff on it. I should have everyones email but i want to get a current list and names to go along with the email address. I'm going to say that the next meeting will be at the drags in jan. But if anyone wants to meet in the first month of december let me know. And will get it setup. Thanks for the help and support. I think were going to have a big turnout for the upcoming event. Thanks lightnrod for helping out with this event. One last thing still got my logo that i'm working on. Going to email it out when i get all my email address setup better.

thanks charlie

thesaintsfan@juno.com- wayne gregg

------------------
93 Black #2819 lic#THNDRN
j.e.t. chip
borla nastruck exhaust
level ten shift kit
k&n filter
diesel tube

svtpickemup@peoplepc.com = Kevin Lewis

------------------
usf26.gif

gaflag.gif

Kevin Lewis Proud to be NLOC Member #405
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim, TW Heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter, Bassani Headers and XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, ART Front Rotors, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
low_95.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

dsaprinsky@hotmail.com Im intrested in the

------------------
93 Black L #5173
White Guage Faces
K&N panel
70 mm throttle body
Underdrives
14 degree timing
Bassani Headers
Off-Road x-pipe
2 chamber flows
0R12881.jpg

a351ranger@cs.com (Mike Ross)

Phenix City AL.

------------------
White 95' #2118
66" Mustang
84' 351W Ranger

brett_kiger@msn.com

Brett Kiger (BlackCloud)

------------------
Brett

'01 SVT Lightning
Black

MGW Satin Auto Shift Knob
MGW Satin A/C Knobs
MGW Satin SVT Lighter
MGW SVT Hitch Plug
BedRug

No performance mods...yet!
Soon to be JL Enhanced!

13.760@99.81 (2800 miles, stock)

518-664-5300.jpg

***The BlackCloud Photo Gallery***

'92 Mustang GT
Solid Emerald Green

Ported GT40 Heads, Cobra Intake, E303 Cam, 24lb Injectors, C&L 73mm Mass Air, BBK 65mm TB, 1 5/8" Headers, 2 1/2" Dynomax Ultra Flo Catback, 3.73 Gears, MAC Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Springs, MM Caster/Camber Plates, MM Full Length Subframe Connectors, '93 Cobra Rear Bumper, LX Taillights & Tailpipes

Back