Oil Seperator

MorpheusGPR

A website or anything for the oil seperator?

How does it work and will it continue to work after a few hundred miles. I have seen many people install them and then they stop working.

Hi Morpeus
We too have seen at least one brand of filter used in the seperator mod fail. So far I believe we have sold upwards of 100 kits and to date no complaints or returns.
Currently our front products display page is up and photography for the site will start on Monday in the meantime if you'd like I can snap a pic for you.
Paul

Oil seperator

I am also interested in your oil seperator. My current set-up requires way too much maintenance! It's the inline, modified, air compressor filter arrangement. It works, but I have to drain the bowl every 50 miles. Hope yours is better! Please send pic, price and order info to: rbusacco@bellsouth.net

Thanks, Rich B

Thanks for the response, I am with the above post, please send me the pic and details.

morpheusgpr@hotmail.com

One guy has brought it up to his Ford service, interested to see what happens there. I have a 5/75 drivetrain warranty so what are the possible side effects from this?

I would also like to see pics of your oil separator kit. Please show them on this thread or send me an email to HotSithor@msn.com Thanks. By the way, what's the cost on this kit?

Last edited:
Borrowed from RhinoSlug
677-840-32767.jpg

Back