Ohio SVTOA Car Show

04Venom

Hello guys, let me first introduce myself. My name is "Dee" and I hail from Columbus, Ohio (CBUS). I drive a 2004 Silver SVT Cobra which is mostly stock.

The SVTOA Ohio Chapter is putting on a car show on September 25th at Quaker Steak and Lube. This is a event for all SVT vehicles. We'd like to have some Lightings show up. I'm trying to get the SVT Focus guys to show up as well. Here's the current flyer!

I hope to see you guys there!

Ok guys, we have less than two weeks away for the first show :cool: Barring that the weather holds, how many of you are planning to make it down?

I hate to change things up this late in the game, but it’s not without good resolve. The original plan was to have a winner in each class only. A trusted resource who’s been coordinating car shows for a very long time advised me to rethink this approach. As a result, we’re going to award a 2nd and 3rd place ‘Award of Excellence’ in each class.

We’re also going to award ‘Best of Show’ with the Nelson Ledges track event on October 10th in lieu of a Hotel Stay at the Wingate Hotel. With that said, we’re going to award 25 dash plates to the first people instead of dash Plaques.

You can find more details at Welcome to the home of the local Ohio Chapter of the Special Vehicle Team Owners Association.

Back