7 Jim B +1 guest

8 Joe C

9 Peter T

10 Pawel M

Spookfest 2016
Friday, Oct. 28th
8:30am until 4:30pm

$200.00 per racing vehicle
2 lanes full prep. / Lunch- Drinks included for driver only.

*** NO REFUNDS ***
In The Event of Rain- Atco Officials will assign a New Date.

NO Street Tires and Everyone Must be able to Pass Tec.

Mail Check or Money Order to Dave London @

Dave London
140 Huckleberry LN.
Browns Mills, NJ.

*** All Spectators $15.00 Pre-Pay or $20.00 Cash at the Gate. ***
Includes Lunch / Drinks
Kids Under 12 are Free.

Cut Off Date to Pre-Pay is Oct.13th 2016
If we do not receive your payment by this date it will be
$225.00 Racer / $20.00 Spectator CASH Only at the gate.
*** NO EXCEPTIONS ***

Paid Spectators List

Jeff M (207)

Last edited:
Y'all have a radial lane and a slick lane as far as prep goes, or...? I see no street tires on the rules, but DOT drag radials are good to go, right?

Drag radials are okay

Depending on car count but we like to do a slick only lane (right) and drag radial (left) lane

I'll be running my MT 315/60's this year. It'll be my first time ever running DRs on the truck. Since most L guys run slicks it'll be fun getting to line up if we do have a DR lane & slick lane, since I'll be in the DR lane then and can run the guys in the slick lane. I know DudeL wants a rematch lol.

Still have my bogarts and hoosiers, but my hoosiers are shot. With the baby coming and selling/moving all within the next 6-9 months, I'm putting off new slicks till that's all settled. So I'll experiment a bit on my DRs, be nice if I can click a 9 off on them, and be back with a fresh set of hoosiers on my bogarts for SF 2018! lol

what do you normally run a bias ply slick or a radial slick? I just got the new 315 pro drag radials but havent tries them. The little 275s are awesome though

what do you normally run a bias ply slick or a radial slick? I just got the new 315 pro drag radials but havent tries them. The little 275s are awesome though

I typically run the Hoosier 30x10.5 C06 radial slick.

I'm interested to see how I do on the DRs in comparison. Almost the same dimensions, just a MT DR instead of my Hoosier C06. I know radials are always said to be faster, but I'm assuming that's compared to a bias ply slick. Not sure how well that stands against a radial slick. Especially since my C06's are like 23 or 26 lbs and my MTs are 39 lbs, that's a hefty weight increase.

Thanks to everyone that came out to Spookfest 2016

It was good to see so many Gen 1 peeps

There is talk of another summer event SummerFest 2017
maybe a SVT Shoot Out with a car show on the small side and a few other ideas
and of course Spookfest 2k17

Oct 27th 2017

Back