Oct 5 Pyramid Shriners show in Orange CT

OUTLAW Lightning

Formerly 383svt
OKay, who's going? post up.

I will be there, probably with the race truck.
best_wheels_up_shot_2.jpg

I wanted to attend but can't due to my Reserves.:no:

I cant skip this because I am already planning to skip one day in Nov, because as it would be I also have a conflict with Fords at Englishtown also.
I don't know who plans these events:headscratch:

I will be there as well. Jody, I will call you later to meet up. Maybe some breakfast?
I won't have computer access so I will call.
Jim

Well, I awoke only to discover there's rain is coming down pretty hard. :bm:
I just checked the the weather and Nexrad shows the rain extending out to just over the PA border with the local reports indicating rain showers continuing through Monday night. ;m

So, Im guessing this event is probably cancelled or postponed to a later date?? :headscratch:

I talked to the event coordinator and the show is on!

as of right now it looks like the rain should be past us by 9:00 9:30.
but I don't know what to do yet. right now I am going to wait out this next band of rain and see.

My truck is sitting outside in the mess. No way I will have it ready for the show again, even if the rain stops. If the weather clears I will stop up to see the show without the truck.
Jim

LOL.. yeah, spent a few hours yesterday afternoon cleaning my truck and now I'm watching this rain crap on it. :cr:

The rain is still coming down at a steady rate here but, I'm 25 - 35 miles to the N/W... is it any better down in the lower Fairfield County area??

I'm holding up as well, a least until after 9:00-9:30 and the showers have passed, if I drive over there now it will take me a week to clean the truck.

Just as an FYI the weather channel just updated its hour by hour forecast to showers all day.

I am about 15 miles west of the show and it is a steady shower. I am not going to bring my truck but I will still go if the rain stops early enough.

Back