Obx ss exhaust

venimus98svt

I've seen these for sale on E-Bay. Priced reasonable around 340 bucks for catback. Looks nice and almost 1/2 price to comparable brand name exhaust. Anyone know about them. Nothing on YouTube.

you didnt look that hard, cause i found a few..

YouTube - OBX-R Catback Ford Lightning Exhaust

YouTube - Lightning OBX exhaust

i have the "cat-back", its a weld/slip on not a bolt on which i thought was pretty much an industry standard. its not loud, i can still hear myself think when cruising on the freeway. i had open pipes prior to the cat-back, so i guess i might be bias. ther was also another guy near me that had the flowmaster one, which i feel is just a bit quieter then the obx. anywho, its pretty good sounding to me.

here is a quick one of my exhaust, though the sound is pretty bad. the flop noise is the flip-flops i was wearing, even though it was about 50* outside.

Imageshack - quickwalkaround

intake, headers, cat-back and a diablo 91 tune.

side note: the guy in the first vid noted the same thing as me. the "badge" on it was upside down. however, its easy to pop off. i just threw mine away since its just a piece of tin foil that no one can see anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links. I like the sound of the Bassani off-road with the OBX cat-back. For the sound it is one of the most cost-efficient aftermarket set-ups. Suppse I'll go that route, may get a little x-mas jingle bonus$ at work. Wife said I can spend some on the "L", what can I say, times are tight or I'd snag that new FR Blower upgrade for 3 grand!

Back