Novi bracket Or PSD piping for it?

S

SvtColossus

Dave can you make a novi 2000 bracket or intercooler piping for it?

Hello,

Sorry, I do not make supercharger brackets anymore... There is a guy on NLOC here who made his own bracket similar to the one i made and had a CAD drawing done for it so you might try doing a search and see if he can help you...

As for the intercooler pipes they are $225. bare or $300. powdercoated... I will need to know which bypass or blowoff valve you plan to use and if still have the stock EGR spacer in place...

If you would like to place an order give me a call at (937) 287-5085 if i don't answer leave a message and I will call you back!

Dave

shipping will be like $8. - $15 depending on your location...

I have recently been cleaning my shop and going through some parts I have lying around... Also my former machiniest called me out of the blue a had some of the parts I needed to complete Novi bracket kit so I now have a complete Novi mounting bracket assembly for sale... This is the same setup SStock used and Terry Hogg has run 10's with this setup! Everything necessary for mounting the head unit is included! I also have a custom adjustable strut support that mounts to the outer edge of the bracket and goes to the rear of the cylinder head for guys wanting to run the small blower pulleys with a lot of belt tension... The price is $450. for the bracket assembly and $50. for the adjustable strut brace... Here a couple of pictures of what it looks like but the one I have for sale will have some fancy iders that look like mag wheels...

21851-689-32491.jpg

21851-689-32492.jpg

Guys that is the last of the Mohicans right there. If you want the very best bracket assembly that ever has been bolted onto a 351 truck then you better pony up. If someone was smart, they would duplicate it for future sales. In fact I'm calling around today to my machinist friend to see if we can make a few based off of this pattern so dont sell it yet Dave.

Steve

sstock said:
Guys that is the last of the Mohicans right there. If you want the very best bracket assembly that ever has been bolted onto a 351 truck then you better pony up. If someone was smart, they would duplicate it for future sales. In fact I'm calling around today to my machinist friend to see if we can make a few based off of this pattern so dont sell it yet Dave.

Steve

I am looking in to having a CAD Drawing done off of the one you sent here with the NOVI

Back