Norwalk Racing......

PFA, Maybe the name of the club should be:
MiLOCO...

Michigan Lightning Owners Chicken Out...

No, I think the problem is Michigan owners dont want, or care about a club! You guys wont come to any of our meetings (small as they are) and the "regulars" that do come wont post to this board!! Im just about to give up!! AAAHHHHHH

PS- why id the such a seperation between G1 and G2 owners?

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

yes, I am cranky!!!

------------------
Chuck P
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv

Chill, dude.
wink.gif

Maybe once the cold Michigan winter sets in and most Lightnings are in hibernation you'll get more turnout for some good ol' bench racing. Or have a "let's work on Chuck's truck" party???
smile.gif

Get Ellsworth to start posting here. Where the heck's he been lately?

Later!

------------------
- Kevin
burnout.gif

I dont know, but he's finally back! no one had heard from him for almost 2 months! He just vanished for a while.

Kevin, we have guys handing out cards and talking to people, but still we are getting zero response. What's the point???

So how are you doing these days?

------------------
Chuck P
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv

Doing pretty good. Busier than ever. Still looking for property so I can start my garage.....errrr, house.....project. Once that is done maybe I can get back to modding my truck and porting things for other people (I've got a list of things to port!)...

Don't know if I told you or not, but I am ditching my nitrous setup. Yeah. BUT, I've worked a deal with a fellow to trade my system plus a few bucks for his Big Shot system.
smile.gif

Yes, it does seem like you have a busy crowd there. Don't know what to tell you on that.

BTW - my buddy that is interested in your '91 is now in the process of building an SVO-blocked 408. Fox Lake TFS-R heads, single turbo. He's nuts. Let me know what you're doing on that car.

Have fun!

------------------
- Kevin
burnout.gif

Back