Non-Ford Kill

C

cplgunn

Coming back from KC today in the wife's Impala and saw a Civic with shoe polish on the windows and the obligatory red "R" emblem. I have no clue what year or engine. Anyway, we both got to the light when it was red, looked at one another and did the nod. At only about 3k rpm in first he was seeing the "for sale" sign in the rear window. What makes this better is that there were 4 of us in the Imp with about another 150lbs of stuff in the trunk. Not a shining kill but, it was good natured and that's the most fun. Mark one down for American muscle even if weren't my L.

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

Those wizards at Honda can figure out a way to get 115hp per liter but can't figure out how to get 60lbs of torque per liter. Someone ought to throw those guys a bone.

American Muscle rules the streets,not the RICERS.

Are you selling a 95/96 Imp SS? How much???

PS: Good kill.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaPurpleR/T:
Are you selling a 95/96 Imp SS? How much???

PS: Good kill.
</font>

Thanks for the nod, sir. Yes I'm selling the Imp for $15k. Right at wholesale. It's DGGM, '96. E-mail me at cplgunn@aol.com if you would like more info and pictures.

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
'96 Impala SS
BBK pulley
K&N FIPK
'95 F-250 4X4
5636824.jpg

i too also had sum good kills with my Impala.. every ricer in cali wanted to race me..but no one ever took me..(ricer that is) the R emblem on a Civic means nothing..he got it from the Acura catalog, A TYPE R integra now..would run pretty good, and does nearly 1g skid..heres a link to my web site.with my old Impal96'a .(now driven by friend) and some old project bikes of mine http://www.geocities.com/sacguy4fun01/joeswebpage.html

------------------
"IVE HAD POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE FEW...NOW IM READY TO RIDE THE LIGHTNING!!! KEEP POSTED COMING SOON!!

Hey Jawdrpn01,

Just checked out your webpage, what's up with those miniature pics of the women. Good grief man, blow em up!
smile.gif
Sweet looking vehicles too.

Later,
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 08-10-2001).]

Back