noise

SAL

yummm.......SRT-ee
I've got an '01 Lightning with a bunch of your stuff with your name on it: 6# pulley, Kooks (one of your first sets), High Flow cats, X-pipe, Single Blade Throttle Body, and a Super Chip flip chip.
I have two questions:

1. The pulley seems to be making a bit of noise now and I noticed it has a slight wobble to it. What sort of symptoms does a failing pulley show. The motor sometimes locks up while trying to start and need a couple of bumps of the starter to turn it over. If I had to pin point the problem I'd say it was the pulley seizing. What do you think?

2. When I bought the full exhaust set-up from you, I sent my 2-way flip chip back to you to have it burned for the new mods. Just recently program #1 through the SES light, so I had it scanned and it said banks 1 & 2 were lean. So I switched to program #2 and the SES light never came on. There are little differences in the programs except that I believe #2 has the rear O2s disabled. So I then suspect the High-Flo cats may be breaking up and as a result are throwing the code. I go to a friends muffler shop to have the cats looked at and upon inspection I notice they are hollow. So I had him weld some straight pipe in there place. My question is can I send the chip back to have the rear O2s disabled in the other program has well since the High-Flo cats failed?

Thanks for your great customer service. That's what keeps me coming back and also the reason I send my Lightning brothers to you.

Why dont you give me a call at the shop on Monday so I can fiond out what chip/program you have & also find out about that pulley 732 780 0770...

Back