NMRA Race @ Bowling Green

Copperhead

Keith Blackburn
If anyone is going to this race and would be willing to split a room w/ me, I sure would appreciate it. I've been wanting to go all year, but I have some unexpected expenses as of late and money is tight. Not to mention how much the cost of diesel fuel is these days for my F-250 tow-pig (It's a 600 mile round trip for me)

I won't be there until friday, as I can't take off work thursday. So,....I plan on staying two nights (Friday & Saturday)

Send me a PM or an email if interested.

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

It was nice to meet you Saturday.

we need details..... how did Keith make out?

In the pics posted he ran a10.17 @132 to 11.24 @115 for JL's truck.That was the last run of the night yesterday.We didn't go today so i don't have any other details.Jl had it tuned down because he was trying to wrap up the points race for the year from what i understand.Keith your truck looks and runs awesome.And you made a good run considering you SLEPT IN ATRUCK DOWN BY THE RIVER LOL.Good meeting ya.Keith T

we need details..... how did Keith make out?

I got through the first round and went out in the second. ;m

Truck ran good #'s over the weekend though,......

10.09 @133.6 in the 1/4, and 6.41 @107.1 in the 1/8,....w/1.44 short time.

Scaled my truck and it weighed 3585 w/ me in it and a full tank of fuel. Doing the math on it, it looks like I'm putting down around 675hp to the tires,....Figuring a drivetrain loss of 18-20%, my motor is running right where it ought to be, as it layed down just under 840hp on an engine dyno.

All of my runs were on the motor only,......no N2O. I didn't even bring my nitrous bottles with me. :gl:

If I could have drove (cut a better light) as good as my truck was running overall, i'd be much happier. BUT,......all in all it was a good weekend.

Congrats on the new time Keith. That thing is running as good off the spray as the old motor ran on the spray!

Back