NLOC/NMRA Joliet Super Bowl 16-19 July

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Read the Announcement from NMRA and NLOC:

Click here to see the Press Release :scared1:

I will need help in setting up the BBQ and running the NLOC/NHTOC Tent. :help: :embar:

See you all there, and I will be playing Nan, collecting dues from expired members! ;) :thumbup:

...Dwight...

I'm going to try with all my might. I'm just hoping that I'm able to spring the extra $ for the trip and stay. This economy has me worried, so I'm cutting back alot of my funny $ spending. :mad:

AJ

hey 01, im not from IN but i live a stones throw (literally) from the line with IN and ill be heading there. im re building the motor in my uncles 93 f150 so i have a tow vehicle and ill be putting my L in the Detroit locker/ Lightning class. i know what you mean about spending, im bringing 3 other people with me to cut my share of the hotel price down. hope to see you there. peace

charles

I was goin and runnin true street but this lady i married 15yrs ago feels a anniversary vacation is more important .WOMEN:sigh: .And no this wouldn't be a good enough vacation i already tried that too.:sigh:

Looks like I might only be spectating if I go at all.

Closing on new house on the 17th and working towards closing of our current house.

Too much fun stuff to do but not enough time to make it all work.

Moving at the speed of life,

Bob

Back